1. Prior to the decommissioning process commencing, Geotech has taken samples of both virgin soil and stabilised soil to analyse soil properties.
2. A meeting is requested with the Main Contractor and/or Landowner to discuss exactly which grass seed or crop is to be planted after the soil regeneration has been completed.
3. Stone is stripped and relocated, often donated to the landowner or to local contractors.
4. A Subsoiler is then employed to break up the stabilised sub base.
5. Re-agent is then rotavated into the sub base using a Stehr Dust Free Mixer.
6. Topsoil will then be quantified and spread evenly over the entire area.
7. A Power Harrow will now be used to cultivate the soil.
8. Depending on the time of year grass seed will now be sown or the land is handed back to the Landowner to plant crops at his convenience.
9. Subsequent re-growth.
Do you have a Question?
Use the form below to email us, or call 01189 796 897.